The Blue Collar Investor’s Guide to:
Exit Strategies for Covered Call Writing and Selling Cash-Secured Puts
This book will detail how to enter, manage and calculate trade adjustments for all market conditions. After we select the underlying security and sell the corresponding option, we immediately move into position management mode. There are over 20 exit strategies defined, as well and when and how to implement these plans.
The BCI Trade Management Calculator facilitates the analysis of each exit strategy by showing initial trade entries, initial trade calculations for both each individual trade as well as that of the entire portfolio. From there we learn how to enter our trade adjustments and finally to calculate trade and total portfolio post-adjustment results.
The book contains 27 chapters:
Section I. Exit Strategies for Covered Call Writing
1. What is Covered Call Writing? Intro and Preview Example
2. Allowing Exercise
3. Buy Back Option/ Keep Stock
4. Expire Worthless
5. Hitting a Double/ Keeping Stock
6. Hitting a Double/ Selling Stock
7. Mid-Contract Unwind Exit Strategy
8. Rolling-Down/ Keeping Stock
9. Rolling-Down/ Selling Stock
12. Rolling Out-And-Up to an ITM Strike
13. Rolling Out-And-Up to an OTM Strike
14. Using Multiple Exit Strategies
Section II. Exit Strategies for Selling Cash-Secured Puts
15. What is Selling Cash-Secured Puts? Intro & Preview Example
16. 3% Guideline
17. 10% Guideline
18. 20% Guideline
19. Allowing Exercise
20. Closing ITM Puts
21. Expire Worthless
22. Rolling-Down an ITM Strike
24. Rolling-Out ITM Strikes
25. Rolling-Up Deep OTM Put Strikes
26. Using Multiple Exit Strategies
27. PCP (Put-Call-Put) Strategy
FAQ FOR EBOOK: SELLING CASH-SECURED PUTS
HOW MANY TIMES WILL I BE CHARGED?
$29 – 1-TIME PAYMENT
HOW DOES IT WORK?
EACH EBOOK, GIVES YOU ACCESS TO YOUR EBOOK IN PDF FORMAT. AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ONLINE.